- Types of Information Collected. Several types of data are collected from you when you visit our Site, including (as defined below): (i) Non-Personal Information; (ii) Personally Identifiable Information; and (iii) Information Pertinent to Services Provided through the OutcomesMTM Platform. Certain types of data are specifically NOT collected, including financial information and personal information from children.Non-Personal Information.
- OutcomesMTM automatically collects certain anonymous data regarding usage of the Site. The anonymous data we collect may include, without limitation, information such as:
- Your IP address and if applicable, the IP address of the website from which you linked to the Site;
- The language used to access and view the Site;
- The type of web browser and operating system you are using;
- The presence or absence of “flash” plug-ins;
- Your screen resolution; and
- The pages you visited and length of visit to the Site.
- Such information (collectively, “
- No Personal Information from Children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Children are not permitted to use the Site (including, without limitation, the OutcomesMTM Platform) and we request that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information to the website.
- Other Information NOT Collected. Our services and your use of the Site (including, without limitation, the OutcomesMTM Platform) do not require you to disclose, nor require us to request or collect, any credit card or other financial information, or any other personally identifiable information not described above. We do not request, solicit or intend to collect any such information and you should not disclose, enter or upload any such information on the Site. If we discover that such information was disclosed by you, we will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information; however, we are not liable for any consequences relating to such disclosures of information.
- Use and Disclosure of Information Collected. Our use and disclosure of certain information varies with respect to the type of information collected, including: (i) Non-Personal Information; (ii) Personally Identifiable Information; and (iii) Information Pertinent to Services Provided through the OutcomesMTM Platform.Non-Personal Information.
- We use the Non-Personal Information collected through the Site for statistical purposes and for improving the functionality of the Site. In general, this information is used internally but we may, from time to time, engage a third party’s software or services to assist us with these analyses. In those limited cases, disclosure of this information to a third-party is necessary; however, the data remains anonymous at all times.
- Personally Identifiable Information. We use PII collected through the Site in conjunction with responding to your requests for information or services. In the event that you subscribe to a mailing list, we may use your email address or other contact information to send you messages, newsletters, special promotional offers, announcements, surveys and other commercial messages. If you no longer wish to receive such commercial messages, simply click the ‘unsubscribe’ link that we include at the bottom of every email that we send you. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us. We may use third party service providers and suppliers to facilitate our operation of the Site and/or to do mailings on our behalf, and they may have access to PII. Additionally, we may provide PII to third parties for marketing purposes or to third parties that we believe have products or services of interest to you.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, disclosure of your information to third parties for non-marketing purposes may occur in certain situations such as: (i) responding to a subpoena, court order or other such request; (ii) responding to a law enforcement agency’s request or as otherwise required by law; and (iii) providing your information to a third party if we file for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers, acquisitions, or sales of business units. In all such instances, we will take the utmost care to disclose only that information which is necessary and appropriate under the circumstances.
- Security. We strive to maintain the security of your information by using appropriate measures designed to protect our systems. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online. The Site is encrypted with algorithms and methods currently deemed acceptable by National Institute of Standards and Technology based on the classification of data stored, processed or transmitted. We also employ secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access, to safeguard sensitive information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we do not insure or warrant the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
- Questions. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or the use of your information, or to modify or update any information we have received, please contact us through the Site, in person or by mail addressed to:
505 Market Street
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Attention: Privacy Officer
Effective: June 30, 2016