Clinical Services Resident
Clinical Services Residencies are based in the OutcomesMTM home office located in West Des Moines, Iowa. OutcomesMTM offers competitive compensation and reimbursement for work-related expenses and professional meeting registration. Working hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with occasional weekend hours.
- Account management
- Utilizing marketing and communications
- Conducting pharmacoeconomic data collection and analysis and claims assessment
- Developing and implementing MTM programs
- Developing and administering research projects
- Training pharmacists and support staff
- Serving as preceptor to PharmD clerkship students
Desirable resident candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Possess a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from a school of pharmacy accredited by the American Council on
- Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE)
- Is eligible for licensure in Iowa
- Thoroughness and meticulous attention to details
- Is personable
- Has strong communication skills
- Is organized and accountable
Applications are taken each fall/winter for the following residency year.
Please contact us for additional information.